- You will receive e-mail confirmation of your order as soon as you pass the Checkout. Orders will be processed once payment has been confirmed. 2. Order Processing
- We aim to process and ship most in-stock orders within 1-2 working days from receipt of payment. Due to the nature of the items for sale, we may contact you if the delivery cost varies greatly from the online calculated price. In such case, you may either authorise the adjustment or cancel the order. 3. Delivery
- Delivery times shown on this website are estimated. We do all we can within our control to meet the delivery times, but we do not accept liability for any delays. If your delivery address is outside of UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; We advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information. If you find the products are missing any items, please contact us within 24 hours from the date of delivery. 4. Returns & Refunds
- You must notify us for returning products within 14 days of delivery of goods, in order to obtain a RMA number and return address. If for some reasons that you find the products are either damaged or defective please contact us within 24 hours from the date of delivery. Non fault returns should be made at your own expense and this is not refundable. Goods must be returned within 28 days of delivery. The price of the goods, not including the postage charge are refundable and will be refunded to you within 30 days at the latest. A 20% re-stocking charge applies with a minimum charge of £20.00. This does not affect your statutory rights. 5. Guarantees and Warranties
- Faults which develop within the warranty period should be notified as specified. Pure Display will repair, replace or refund, at its discretion, any product which proves within the guarantee period to be defective, except where the defect results from misuse, fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the instructions, lack of technical understanding, alteration or repair without Pure Display's approval. If upon inspection, the Manufacturer deems the product not to be faulty, Pure Display reserve the right to return the product to the Customer and to re-invoice.
Manufacturer’s warranties do not compensate for any postage costs incurred when an item is required to be returned for Investigation therefore transit costs are at the customer’s expense and will not be refunded by Pure Display.
Pure Display shall be under no liability regarding guarantees or warranties if any payment for the Goods is overdue.
6. Pricing - Prices of our products may vary from time to time. However, please be assured that the price you paid will be the price quoted on the website at the time we accept your order.
7. Disclaimer - Information presented on www.puredisplay.com is for guidance purposes aimed to assist with purchase decision making. It should not be taken or construed as strict fact. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained on the website or in respect of any error or omission. Where installation is required, no responsibility will be taken for incorrect fixing. This responsibility rests with the installer.